Begin Main Content Area


This page contains links to forms related to boating in Pennsylvania.

Application for a Permanent Boating Safety Education Certificate
Get a permanent card, duplicate or replacement, or convert other certifications.

Application for Permit to Install Floating Structures and Private Aids to Navigation [PFBC-277]
Needed for floating structures.

Boating Accident Report [PFBC-260]
PA law requires this report for certain accidents (criteria listed on form).

Application for Permit -- Tow Water Skier Without Observer
Needed to tow a water skier without an observer.

Special Activity Permit [PFBC-500]
Permits for fishing tournaments and derbies, use of Commission property.

Walnut Creek Marina Seasonal Slip Waiting List Application
Application for spaces at Walnut Creek Marina.